Tuesday 22 May 2012

(VIDEO) Can 4z / 4c relaxed hair grow past SL (shoulder length) or APL (armpit length) FAST?

Can 4c/4z hair grow? How long can 4c/4z hair grow? Will I be able to grow my 4c/4z relaxed hair? Is it harder to grow 4c/4zrelaxed hair? Are their any successful 4c/z relaxed heads?

Yes! Yes! Yes! 4c/4z Relaxed hair can grow!!! There is no restrictions or "discrimination" when it comes to relaxing your hair and growing it out.
I went from SL to APL in around a month and you can too!

Take a look at my quick summary video on my hair going from SL to APL in a month.



When I first started my hair journey (not so long ago) I was really worried about 'the odds' being stacked against me and my hair due to my extremely course hair type. My hair takes the terms nappy, tightly coiled and course to the extreme (in my opinion) and every inspirational girl I came across online seemed to have a better thread of hair or their hair which was more loosely curled or finer then mine was and in my mind that was the reason why they were able to grow their hair so long.

I needed to do my research - and I did. I found some really awesome girls online who had been on their hair journeys for a really long time and hosted highly informative sites or blogs and were ready to offer help and motivation - girls with 4c/4z hair types just like mine!

In my next post I will provide you with a list on a bunch of girls with really course hair types who's hairs growing to great lengths (I'm talking past APL (armpit length) and BSL (bra strap length).

Hope you all motivated and hyped up for the best journey of your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment