Wednesday 1 February 2012

Caring for your (Black/Relaxed/Chemically treated) hair

The most important thing about life and relationships is feeling good about yourself. In order to feel good about yourself you need to be the best you can be.
The most important part about living and making relationships work with other people is confidence. 
Confidence is the most important element of getting not only other people to see you as beautiful but to see yourself as beautiful.

As part of this site I have included my own healthy hair journey. Here you will find articles on why I decided to start taking care of my hair, helpful tips as well as some hair growth and health progress pictures and articles.


 
This site will allow you to learn from research, inspirational girls I’ve learnt from as well as my own experiences.

Please feel free to guest post, comment, ask questions and send in pictures.

Let’s take care of our beautiful black, chemically treated or relaxed hair. We can have BEAUTIFUL, LONG, HEALTHY hair if we work on it.

Keep checking regularly for updates and subscribe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment