Saturday 29 December 2012

How to relax your own hair - the day of your relaxer

How do I relax my hair? Is it okay to relax my own hair? Is it safe to relax my hair myself? What do I do on the day of my relaxer? What do I do before relaxing my hair?

My favourite relaxed head is Megz. She has a Youtube Channel and has been on her healthy hair journey for many years. SHE'S A PRO!!!! I love watching her Youtube videos and find them highly enlightening and informative.

The following video is filled with tips and advice on what to do on the day of your relaxer. It's important to watch this video in order to make sure that you're as clued up as possible before relaxing your hair in order to avoid damaging your hair. The slightest mistakes like over processing, over lapping or combing your hair while relaxing can lead to damaged hair and breakage.

Good luck and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment