Wednesday 29 January 2014

How do I care for my relaxed edges? How can I get my edges to lie down?

How do I handle my edges? My edges won't lie flat, what do I do? what are some good hair products for relaxed edges? How can I care for my edges?

Good looking edges contribute largely to the overall look of your hair. if you have sloppy or nasty looking edges this can put off your entire look.

There are numerous products that can be used to help your edges lie flat and to make them look good or shiny. it's important to be sure that you're using reputable products and not ones that will cause damage or breakage to your sensitive edges. The last thing you need is breakage in your nape area or along your edges.

This video will provide insight and product reviews on what works when it comes to having the perfect edges.


No comments:

Post a Comment