Tuesday 7 January 2014

How to grow and maintain thick relaxed hair: How can I thicken my relaxed hair?

How can I get my relaxed hair thicker? What are some tips for thicker relaxed hair? My relaxed hair is so thin and frail - how can I make it any thicker?

Thickness is beauty when it comes to relaxed hair. Thick hair looks and feels healthier, has more body and feels more natural. When it comes to thickening up your relaxed hair there are a few tips to keep in mind. With my hair journey I focused on the following points:

Don't thin your hair out too much when relaxing it. This will make it more natural and allow it to be healthier.

Use tons of Castor oil!!!! This is the trick of the trade when it comes to hair thickening products. Castor oil is a natural oil so you don't need to worry about any unnecessary products or chemicals going into your hair. It also retails moisture so it's important to moisturise or spritz your hair with eater before massaging some Castor oil into your scalp or applying it to your hair.

Don't use heat tools accessibly. Hot irons, curling irons and blow dryers if used too much dry out and thin out your hair. You need to use them in moderation AND with a good heat protector in order to protect your hair. By going for heat free hair styles and air drying your hair, you can help your hair thicken and become healthier due to less heat damage and breakage.


This video includes some awesome tips with regard to thickening your relaxed hair. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment