Wednesday 22 January 2014

How to wrap relaxed hair: How to sleep with relaxed hair

How do I wrap my relaxed hair? What should I do to my relaxed hair before bed? How should my relaxed hair be under my scarf?

Relaxed hair, like all hair in general, needs to be handled carefully and gently in order to avoid damage.

Why wrap my hair?

hen we sleep, tossing and turning in bed as well as the material of our linen could impact the condition and health of our hair. By wrapping your hair at night and keeping it neatly tucked away under a silk scarf, you are aiding in preventing unnecessarily damage to your hair.

Another awesome use for wrapping the hair is to straighten it naturally without damaging it with heat unnecessarily. Wrapping your hair allows for a straighter look and hairstyle when the wrap comes out. You can wet wrap your hair allowing it to dry straighter, dry wrap it when straight to prevent frizz or curling or roller wrap your hair allowing for a lot of body and a straighter look (these will be explained in other posts).

This video will clearly demonstrate in detail and explain how to wrap your hair :)



No comments:

Post a Comment