Sunday 19 August 2012

How to deal with Nape Breakage: hair journey setbacks (video)

How do you deal with hair breakage? How do you deal with nape breakage in relaxed or natural hair? How can I prevent hair breakage in relaxed hair? How do I deal with nape breakage? How do you deal with setbacks while on your hair journey?

Hair breakage is one of most horrible things to experience especially when you're on your hair journey and trying to grow out your hair.

I recently suffered a setback with regards to nape breakage and found it extremely upsetting.
I've resorted to Castor oil treatment (although I have been using Castor oil as part of my usual regime) and have started trying out DR Miracles nape and temple balm.
I'm hoping to see some positive results really soon.

This is my first winter on my hair journey so I think the weather might have something to do with my hair damage.

Upon searching for some help and answers with regards to my hair breakage I came across a video by Tamekans. This video deals with tips on how to manage and prevent hair breakage especially in the nape area.

Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment